Are you looking for the perfect musical host for a party? A great disc jockey knows the trick in getting your guests up, and out of their seats, and onto the dance floor! Choose your favorite DJ from our extensive database of pro Disc Jockeys in MA, and then book today!"
5 great tips on hiring the right DJ:
- A versatile DJ is willing to listen to your suggestions, give you feedback, and play from your desired list. A professional DJ will also accept the fact you may not want certain songs played.
- Ask whether your prospective DJ works with professional audio equipment. If you are not sure, ask for their equipment list and check with a local music dealer A to verify they are using professional-grade sound gear.
- It is extremely important to have your booking confirmed in writing. Ask for a written agreement, especially if you are paying an initial retainer. The standard initial payment for entertainment services is around 20%.
- Specify the type of apparel that your DJ is expected to wear for your occasion. Formal attire or coat & tie are the most popular forms of attire. If you are having a “themed” event, make sure your entertainer is informed.
- Although equipment failure is rare, do you really want your special occasion ruined because your disc jockey did not come prepared to your wedding? It is also important to know if your DJ has a back-up plan in case of illness or an accident.